What is ELITE?
ELITE is a unique program targeting today’s youth and ex-offenders. There is a crisis in our nation as it relates to the family structure. This family breakdown leads many down a self-destructive path. Lack of civility and respect for one another is at an all time high. We need to address this crisis now. It’s not too late.
ELITE is a code of conduct and communication that is based on the concept of RESPECT, specifically, mutual respect. We believe that “RESPECT is a Two-Way Street.”
ELITE is not about what you’ve done in the past.
ELITE is all about where you are today and where you are going tomorrow.
We believe it is our responsibility to:
- Use our Phrases for Success when we communicate.
- Honor ourselves and others through simple acts of courtesy.
- Exhibit self-respect in the way we dress, speak and act.
Success with ELITE is directly tied to respectful conduct and consistent effort.
- Peoria Central High School
- Peoria Manual High School
- Peoria Richwoods High School
- Peoria Quest Charter Academy High School
- Limestone Community High School
- Lincoln K-8 School
- Sterling Middle School
- Quest Charter Academy Middle School
Good people doing great work.